Investigative author Pat Shannan and others unveil a wealth of evidence showing how John Wilkes Booth actually escaped and lived a long life. Once you read this booklet, you’ll never look at the Lincoln assassination—or American history—in the same way ever again.
- Who was in on the high-level plot to kill Lincoln?
- Who was Lafayette Baker and what did his cryptic poem really mean?
- Who was John Stevenson and was his deathbed confession real or fiction?
- What happened to Booth’s accomplices?
- Who were the Knights of the Golden Circle and how did they fit into the plot?
- Were members of Lincoln’s own cabinet in on the assassination scheme?
These are just a few on the many questions answered in this book.
Softcover booklet, 76 pages