Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, government agencies have declassified millions of pages of documents on numerous subjects.
But there are other files, many of a far more intriguing nature than those the government has already released. They’re the ones that agencies haven’t released.
They include the files that supposedly can’t be found, that are suspiciously “missing,” as well as the top-secret papers that agencies admit exist but which they are determined to keep hidden from us.
The reason: to prevent the truth behind some of the biggest conspiracies of all time from ever surfacing.
For Nobody’s Eyes Only includes fascinating new information on:
- The conspiracy-filled story of the buried files and photos documenting the legendary Roswell UFO crash of 1947
- The truth about the secret records of the JFK assassination that still remain sealed from public view
- The sensational and missing data behind the Watergate scandal that brought down President Nixon
- The mysteriously vanished documents on the CIA’s controversial “mind-control” operation, Project MKUltra
- The nature of how documents are deemed classified and top secret
For Nobody’s Eyes Only picks the locks to the secret vaults “they” don’t want any of us to see.
Softcover, 217 pages