Showing 1–12 of 60 results
Victor Thorn picks up where he left off with his Hillary (and Bill) trilogy. In Crowning Clinton, Thorn provides groundbreaking information that mainstream media sources only caught up with months or even years afterward, if they had the courage to even touch it at all. Including more than 50 one-on-one interviews with experts, this collection taps into some of the nation’s most astute political minds to present a preponderance of evidence as to why Hillary and Bill’s return to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue would be disastrous for America.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction: Conspireality and Synchroconspiranicity
New World Order Conspiracies
1) Is Obama’s “Mama” Really His Mama?
2) Operation Gladio 2.0, 9-11, and the Norway Massacre
3) TWA Flight 800: A Case of Mistaken Identity?
4) Pat Tillman: The Murder of a Military Poster Boy
5) The Lusitania Attack: Blueprint for 9-11 and other False-Flags
6) L.A. Riots 1992: A Personal Account
The Kennedy Curse
7) The Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Jr.
8) The Other Side of Chappaquiddick
9) “Poppy” Bush and the Nightmare on Elm Street
10) Patty Hearst: The SLA and Death to the Fascist Insect
11) Zodiac Killer: Into the Occult Underground
12) Adam Gorightly Interview: Charles Manson and Beyond
13) Edward Bernays: Enlightened Despotism
14) The Frankfurt School: Cultural Marxism and the Creation of Political Correctness
15) Experiments in the Abuse of Authority
16) Richard Nixon: Watergate and the Federal Reserve Connection
17) Blast from the Past Interview with G. Edward Griffin: The Creature from Jekyll Island
18) Stanley Kubrick and the Moon Hoax
19) The Abduction of Travis Walton
21) Analysis: Project Soul Catcher
22) An Alchemist Speaks: Escaping the Reality Hoax
23) Chemtrail Genocide
Conspireality Book Review
By Keith Johnson
Yes, conspiracies are real. One only need look to their local newspaper for daily evidence of crimes committed as a result of collusion between two or more persons. No one would deny that. Nevertheless, if you dare suggest that conspiracies exist on a grand scale, you’re often labeled as a paranoid kook or delusional nutcase.
In his latest book, entitled Conspireality, hard-hitting investigative journalist Victor Thorn takes on the naysayers with a vengeance. Instead of floating conspiracy theories, Thorn delivers the facts and presents the hardcore evidence like a skilled attorney delivers his case to a jury.
Although each individual chapter can be read as a stand-alone piece, a much bigger picture emerges as one digs deeper into the book. Ultimately, the reader is faced with an elaborate web of interconnected conspiracies that are difficult to dismiss as mere coincidence.
What does the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913 have to do with the Watergate scandal that unseated President Richard M. Nixon? Why is the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915 a virtual mirror image of the World Trade Center attack on 9/11? Where is the common denominator between the Patty Hearst kidnapping, the Zodiac killings and government-funded mind control projects? These are only a few of the many questions answered in Thorn’s masterpiece.
Of even greater importance is Thorn’s attention to the Frankfurt School, correctly identifying them as “the architects of America’s cultural demise from WWII to today.” Perhaps this in itself is the most significant conspiracy of all considering that their hidden hand can be traced to the civil rights movement, feminism, beatniks, gay pride, black power, multiculturalism, abortion-on-demand and virtually all of the other counter-cultural infestations that have poisoned our nation and brought us to the brink of moral collapse.
Which brings us now to Obama—a product of the Frankfurt School and Marxist ideology. Thorn’s 10-page chapter on this illegitimate U.S. “president” is a must read for anyone frustrated by the so-called “debunkers” who try their damnedest to lend credibility to Obama’s fraudulent biography. Thorn has done the legwork of sifting through mountains of individual pieces of research on the subject. He cuts through the fat, separates fact from fiction, and delivers a concise deconstruction of Obama’s mythical past. The end result is a briskexposé on the undeniable inconsistencies, anomalies and outright fabrications that will leave even the staunchest Obama supporter without retort.
Thorn reminds us that Americans have been playing against a stacked deck for well over 100 years and that the invisible prison-complex that continues to be built around them has been crafted from a blueprint drawn up long ago. Many of the cartels, families, cults and government agencies identified in one chapter find their way—by only a few degrees of separation—in another. The same can be said for the various strategies being deployed. Whether it relates to propaganda or government-sponsored terror, the synchronistic links Thorn makes are uncanny and compels even the most skeptical reader to consider where other connections can be made.
Thorn does a masterful job of bringing the esoteric in alignment with history and current events. Once one understands the post WWII campaign that came to be known as Operation Gladio, it’s easy to pick apart the official stories behind 9/11 or Norway’s 2011 massacre. After you become familiar with the elaborate and coordinated cover-up of downed TWA Flight 800, the theories behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Iraq-war whistle-blower Pat Tillman become much more plausible.
More than a dozen prominent thinkers, activists, investigators and journalists contributed to the making of Conspireality. Some of those exclusively interviewed by Thorn include AMERICAN FREE PRESS’s own Michael Collins Piper and Pete Papaherakles, The Creature from Jekyll Island author G. Edward Griffith, Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Ted Gunderson, and independent filmmaker John Hankey.
Thorn’s interview with conspiracy researcher Adam Gorightly is particularly intriguing. His well-documented revelations about convicted killer Charles Manson serves as a compelling argument that the cult leader “was a probable victim of mind control” and that the Tate-LaBianca murders were used to create “a ‘strategy of tension’—a ploy devised to erode our civil liberties and bring about a Police State.” This “strategy of tension” is a theme that is revisited several times in the book and is intrinsically linked to every significant New World Order plot from WWI to present day.
I can find no better way to conclude the review of this book than to lift a quote from the author himself. In the final paragraph of his introduction to Conspireality, Thorn writes:
“In the end, it’s clear to those in the know that conspiracies are a ‘reality’ and once an individual willingly opens this doorway and enters that life-altering realm, they also open their Self to all the anomalies associated with synchronicity. It’s one helluva ride, and most certainly better than the so-called “normalcy” that the rest of ‘them’ have to suffer through.”
The “Crimes” of Jim Traficant
Although there are probably dozens of members of Congress who could be indicted and convicted for major criminal offenses involving high-stakes bribery and influence peddling that is often quite open and never prosecuted, the Justice Department spent many years coming up with a handful of dubious charges against Rep. Jim Traficant.
Ask anyone who knows how it works in official Washington and they’ll privately admit that the real reason Traficant was indicted on criminal charges was simply the fact that “the powers that be” didn’t like Traficant: he was just too honest and too outspoken.
Right up front, let’s lay it out. Here are some of Traficant’s real “crimes” in the eyes of the elite who railroaded Jim Traficant into federal prison in 2002.
• Criticizing the IRS and calling for expanded protections for the rights of taxpayers under fire from IRS;
• Taking a hard-line stand against NAFTA, the World Trade Organization, and so-called “free” trade and urging protectionist measures to preserve American jobs and defend domestic industry from predatory global speculators;
• Tackling not only corruption inside the FBI and the Justice Department, but also personally assailing the integrity of former Attorney General Janet Reno;
• Attacking Wall Street wheeling and dealing and raising questions about the enrichment of high-level financial interests through the lending practices of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund;
• Accusing then-Vice President Al Gore of “trying to steal the election” in the midst of the long-and-drawn-out post-election debacle in 2000;
• Calling for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from trouble-spots around the globe and questioning constant U.S. meddling in the affairs of other nations;
• Charging American policy-makers with treason for having given top-secret U.S. defense and nuclear technology to the butchers in Peking;
• Coming to the defense of Ukraine-born Cleveland autoworker John Demjanjuk who was falsely charged by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the Justice Department’s Office of Special Investigations of being a “Nazi war criminal,”—only to be cleared, ironically, by an Israeli court. (Ultimately, with Traficant sidelined in his own federal trial, they went after Demjanjuk again on “new” charges and restarted the process of seeking to deport the beleaguered old man.)
• Demanding that U.S. troops be sent to guard the Mexican border and prevent continuing hordes of illegal aliens—and potential terrorists—from entering into the United States; and—last but very far from least:
• Challenging one-sided U.S. aid and support for Israel, saying that the biased policy was to the detriment of America’s security and Middle East interests.
Traficant was the only member of Congress—the day after the Sept. 11 tragedy—to point out that U.S. support for Israel and open borders were root problems leading to the tragedy.
While Traficant enunciated these truths, other members of Congress squirmed uneasily, sitting in silence, as Traficant spoke out—even in the face of his impending trial—never one to be cowed.
In Crowning Clinton: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House Victor Thorn picks up where he left off with his Hillary (and Bill) trilogy. Thorn provides groundbreaking information that mainstream media sources only caught up with months or even years afterward, if they had the courage to even touch it at all. Including more than 50 one-on-one interviews with experts, this collection taps into some of the nation’s most astute political minds to present a preponderance of evidence as to why Hillary and Bill’s return to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue would be disastrous for America.