The Tyrannical Rule of the U.S. Supreme Court: How the Court Has Violated the Constitution
The court has become an oligarchy exercising a tyrannical rule over our country. Instead of us changing our lives through our representative government, amending the Constitution if necessary, we are ruled by the court’s interpretation of clauses of that document or creating words and phrases not contained therein in order to reach the decision they desire.
The present situation must change. We have put up with this nonsense for too long!
The Constitution was born out of the reflective wisdom of our founders, some of the giants of our nation, forming an experiment in government never before tried. Let us not have their work be in vain. They tried to protect us from what history had done over and over to people in subjugating them to the will of the few. They wanted those decisions important to our lives left to us to decide through those we elect.
The Tyrannical Rule of the US Supreme Court was written so you can decide for yourself!
The U.S. Supreme Court, by the way in which it has interpreted the Constitution, inventing words and phrases to justify decisions, has violated Article V in the Constitution. Phrases like “the right to privacy” and now as “right to dignity” have been invented to mold social changes as the court desires them when those terms are nowhere to be found in the Constitution.
In this book, you can expect to find a full discussion of these issues and others of importance to all Americans. Is the court—the third branch of the federal government and meant to be the weakest of the three—fulfilling its duties and functions as envisioned by those who drafted our Constitution and those citizens in the states at the time when it was ratified? Is it time to change it?
The future of our country is in in your hands!
Softcover, 168 pages
An Excerpt from the Book:
The purpose of this book is to show you the various writings of the judges of the Court so you can decide for yourself whether the United States Supreme Court, meant to be only one branch of the three branches of the federal government, has usurped its power leading to a tyrannical rule by the Court of the American people.
How has this one branch of the federal government, meant to be the least powerful, made some of the most important decisions on how you should lead your life? The United States Supreme Court has decided to limit your right to free expression. It has regulated your right to possess and carry firearms. It has created the ability to sue when there is no law passed by a legislative body granting that ability. It has decided that gay marriage has to be allowed in states that were against it, taking that decision away from the people. It has legislated by its interpretations of the clauses of the Constitution in areas that were supposed to be reserved to you to change by amendment, through your elected representatives.
A Sample from the Table of Contents:
- How was it supposed to be? What did our founders have in mind?
- How did we get to where we are today? Can the Court create law? The seizure of private property.
- The corruption of the Bill of Rights, including: The Doctrine of Incorporation.
- How have the clauses of the 14th Amendment been misapplied? – including the issues of: Citizenship, Due Process and Equal Protection, and Privileges and Immunities.
- Does the 1st Amendment mean what it says? – including the issues of: Free exercise of religion, The freedom of speech or of the press, The right to the people peaceably to assemble & petition the government.
- The right to bear arms: what is the confusion?
- The same-sex marriage case – a distortion of constitutional law.
- How could the Court be changed?
- Final thoughts – How can we make it happen?